January 22, 2016 at Charleston (Carolina del Sud) in Charleston, SC.
Sun, sand and secluded paradise—the Bahamas have it all. From seaside shanties and charming villas to Vegas-style casino resorts, there’s no shortage of excitement to be found on the islands of New Providence and Grand Bahama. People from all over the world have traveled to these pink-sand shores, seeking the solace that only the island spirit can provide.
Roam the Bahamas without a care in the world on this sun-soaked five-night cruise aboard the Carnival Fantasy®. Departing from Charleston, South Carolina, you’ll motor happily down to the Lucayan Archipelago for visits to the irresistible ports of Freeport and Nassau. And when you’re not soaking up the culture and the scenery ashore, you’ll be having a blast at sea aboard your luxury ship.
• 6 days and 5 nights on a Bahamas cruise aboard the Carnival Fantasy®.
• 2 main dining rooms with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus specialty restaurants and casual dining.
• 2 pools, including Serenity an adults-only retreat, and 2 whirlpools.
• Carnival WaterWorks water park featuring the Twister Waterslide and Splash Park.
• Access to spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the 10 bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs in each stateroom.
• Duty-free shopping.
• An In-destination Support Specialist will be provided when 20 or more adults book this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
• Air transportation and airport-to-port transfers are not included. The closest commercial airport is Charleston International Airport (CHS).
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips Specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
Up to 75 DreamTrips Points may be used for this booking.
DreamTrips Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
Expectant mothers are prohibited from traveling on this trip if pregnancy is 23 weeks or longer on date of travel. Infants younger than 6 months in age are not permitted by the cruise line to travel. Penalties will apply if cancellation is required.
Name changes are not allowed. Requested name changes are considered a cancellation and will require re-booking, if space is still available.
Members are limited to only one cabin unless booking for children ages 18 and younger.
Booking for other members is not permitted.
If we are unable to successfully process your credit card, the booking request will be cancelled.
Gratuities are not included and average US$12 per person per day.
Each traveler must have a government-issued picture ID (e.g., a driver’s license) in addition to a government-issued birth certificate, an original naturalization certificate or a valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip.
If you are traveling internationally to join this trip, please ensure that your passport is current and any required visa is obtained and valid. Many countries require passports and/or visas to be valid for a minimum of six months after the end date of this trip. It is your responsibility to obtain any required visas and other documentation prior to traveling. If you are unable to obtain a visa, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Please note: Due to contractual supplier policies, your DreamTrips Specialist may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
We highly recommend travel insurance. We are unable to provide any refunds.
All travelers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.
This trip will close by October 30.